Posted by Chemlink in Chemlink Lab, Personal Care Products | 0 comments
If you’re searching for a new emollient for your formulations that’s highly versatile yet provides a luxurious and indulgent experience, then Clariant’s Plantasens Pro LM could be just what you’re looking for.
This exciting new emollient provides effective pigment dispersing and wetting capabilities, and is highly compatible with both inorganic and organic UV filters, making it an excellent ingredient for various skin care, sun care and colour cosmetic applications. It also offers incredible environmental advantages as it is 100% natural and readily biodegradable.
- INCI Name: Lauryl/Myristyl Polyricinoleate (and) Glycerin
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI) of 100%
- Comes in a viscous liquid
- Low spreading rate
Owing to its pigment and mineral dispersing and wetting capabilities, Plantasens Pro LM is ideal for use in skin care creams and lotions and colour cosmetics such as lipsticks or foundations. In addition, its strong UV filter compatibility makes it highly suitable for sun protection applications.
- Provides a rich, luxurious, moisturising feel during application and a caring and cushiony after-feel
- Offers excellent pigment wetting and dispersing capabilities
- Is highly compatible with organic and inorganic UV filters
- Combines with natural and synthetic oils and waxes
- Promotes great environmental benefits as it is 100% natural and readily biodegradable
Formulating with Plantasens Pro LM
For more information about the advantages of formulating with this incredibly versatile emollient, or to request some formulation samples, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our experienced and knowledgeable technical team will talk you through everything you need to know, and can offer formulation advice relating to your specific requirements. You can also find further documentation about Plantasens Pro LM including its product flyer by visiting the Clariant website.