UniBlue Disinfection Fluid had revolutionised hard surface disinfection through its new green technology and simplified registration. This one product replaces many disinfectants, yet it is completely environmentally friendly and has no hazard labels.
This product replaces all known biocides, whether they are high or low level disinfectants; it is based on the natural organic acids which are used in the food industry, is non-toxic, non-hazardous, safe on skin, and safe for the environment. Its features and benefits include:
- Ease of use, with high value for money
- Safe to use on skin, with no need to wear gloves
- Safe for the environment
- Non-Toxic, with no hazard warnings on the Safety Data Sheet
- A broad spectrum and fast-acting efficacy (independently tested)
- No harmful residues
- Persistent efficacy effect
- Safe transportation and storage
- Not highly flammable
- No aggressive chemicals
- Non-corrosive, can be used on delicate surfaces (with a high frequency)
- No harmful residuals left on surfaces
- Can be used in all environments
Despite its safe properties, Uniblue has a powerful and broad spectrum of quick-acting kills against pathogens such as:
- Bactertia, both gram positive and gram negative (including superbugs)
- Viruses, both envelope and non-envelope (including polio, adeno, and norovirus)
- Fungi, including yeast
- Mycobacteria, including terrae, fortium, and much more
- Spores, such as Clostridium difficile, Bacillus subtilis, and Bacillus cereus
With its high performance and a faster rate of kill, this product is perfect for concerns such major disease outbreaks, high-level disinfection of medical endoscopes, outbreaks of virulent black mould, and much more. Industries which may have use for Uniblue are, among others: medical, dental, nursing homes, the food industry, the brewing and drinks industry, I&I, catering, animal healthcare and veterinary, pharmaceutical, commercial, retail, and the oil industry.
This product is safe on the skin and environment, but tough on germs!
The European Chemical Agency (ECHA) recently introduced Biocidal Products Regulations (BPR), which encourage the industry to move away from harmful and aggressive biocides towards green and safe disinfectants. This involves using fewer ingredients yet achieving a better performance. This section of the BPR (Annex I) lists 18 chemicals commonly used in the food industry which are considered safe or of little concern; Uniblue products are based on these chemicals and are therefore inherently outside of the conventional biocides listed in Annex II.
Consequently, these products avoid the high cost of registration of frame formulation required in the market of each EU member state, therefore generating immense cost savings.
Some niche applications for UniBlue may include:
- In-car antibacterial spray: merely spray UniBlue over a car’s upholstery to keep it bug and fungus free.
- Pre-wash laundry spray: this will remove bacteria and fungus even in cold washes used for delicate clothing, bedding, etc.
- Antibacterial spray for animal kennels and cages
- After-spray for cat litter
- Garden flower spray: stop fungal growth on flowers such as roses
- Salon tool spray or soak: use for hair cutting implements, combs, brushes, razors, trimmers, nail cutters, etc.
- Anti-fungal foot spray, foam, or gel
- Anti-bacterial toilet bowl cleaners
- Antibacterial hand mousse, spray, or gel as an alternative to alcohol-based systems
- Shoe and trainer spray: antifungal and antibacterial properties help to remove foot odour
- This may extend to boot/kit rental for activities such as skiing, bowling, and ice skating
- Nursery antibacterial spray
- Spray for sport teams’ practice and game kits
- Spray for diving and surfing wet suits
- Spray, wipe, or gel for food transport containers, vans, trucks, etc., specifically meat and fish products
- Spray or soak for manual dishwashing sponges and cloths to stop bacterial/fungal growth and malodours
- Refuse bin sprays
- Spray for sun-beds/tanning salons
- Spray for deck furniture
- Helmet spray to safely eliminate bacteria and odour for biker helmets, work-safety helmets, military combat helmets, etc.
This is just a small list of the countless uses for UniBlue; its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-odour qualities combined with properties such as being environmentally safe, safe and non-toxic (even to children and pets), skin-safe with no harsh chemical residues, and much more make it the perfect product for a long list of specific needs.
If you are interested in this new product range or have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com or fill out the contact form here.